lotek

Re: posts that I think will get deleted at DN

Post by lotek »

tha's what it looks like :)
Spice is the worm's gonads.
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

SandChigger wrote:Is it kinda like an animal rubbing its gonads all over everything, marking its territory?
:laughing: :clap:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

(Oops... I just realized this should have gone in the other "DN deletion" thread, the "should be deleted" one! Hey, Omph, Freak, can ya lend a hand & move us? :pray: )
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Re: posts that I think should be deleted at DN

Post by Freakzilla »

I exist only to serve.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

How about a couple of beers over here at Table 10, then? :P

And somebody said something about a lap dance... but don't look at me! :?
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

GODDAMN IT. I hate it when stupid people post stupid shit without first engaging their brains. :twisted:

FOR LOVERS OF CLASSIC DUNE ONLY » And that C.E.T. "neutral island" is...(drum roll).
At 6:31 am on Thursday, Jul 01, 2010, SparrowsOfDune wrote:It could also be the South Sandwich Islands, way down near Antarctica, in the South Atlantic.
NO, you dumbass antipodean dead-thread-diddling motherfucker, it couldn't. According to Wikipedia, "There is no native population on any of the islands", which means that NONE of the OBVIOUSLY POLYNESIAN/HAWAIIAN CULTURAL REFERENCES would make sense.

Stupid. Goddamn. Fuck. :angry-screaming:

DUNE ON FILM » Desert pics (possible shooting areas)
Elf wrote:Also how about Petra as a possible location for the Fremen Sietch?
That's right, braintrust, because the Fremen would advertise the location of their sietches with fancy doorways carved into the stone. "Say 'Friend' and enter!" :doh:

DUNE ON FILM » Geidi Prime Filming Locations
zeropoint wrote:
newfacedancer wrote:I experience Jesus as a transpersonal energy.
I experience Jesus as a drinking buddy.
I usually start running around in circles.
Heheh. . . we do the same thing. He might be able to walk on water, but he can't walk on beer.
arnoldo wrote:Jesus turned water into wine. . .
1 On the third day a wedding took... [snip long biblical quote]
What a total fucking pratt. :roll:

Little orphan arny seems less than content to have his head lodged firmly up the McDune/HLP anus of late and has turned his attention to shoving it up God's backside as well. :clap: Bravo! Just what the world needs most: another salsa-dripping cunt for Jesus.

"Not all Christians are ignorant and stupid. But they're working on it."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Just in case anyone doubts arny's "cuntship", here's more proof, from a thread he tried to get started over on FED2k. Fortunately, Mahdi has less tolerance for bullshit in the Dune forum that the mods in general are showing in the Religion & Philosophy forum, so he had sent the thread to the dungeon before I got to see it. This is the Google cache version:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In thread 'Orthodox Herbertarians' on FED2k, arnoldo wrote:Are there parallels between Orthodox Jews who reject the authority of Jesus, based on his sonship to the father, and whose teachings they allege were taken over by the Apostle Paul. The parallel would be that Orthodox Herbertarians only accept as cannon the writings of FH and reject the writings of his son BH; whom they claim the writing process was largely taken over by KJA. If this parallel is not valid then what do the OH'ers stand for???
Poor arny, after all these years in the States, he still just can't get the ole Ingles lingo right to save his soul.

Are there parallels between Orthodox Jews and ... who? Moron, he never finished the structure. Poor little guy... he wants SO much to be accepted as an intelligent, thinking person. ... Ain't never going to happen. :laughing:

Never mind what we Orthodox Herbertarians stand for, boy. What do YOU stand for? Besides ass-kissing and shilling shit books? :lol:

(What's funny is I figured the thread had been started by one of the other God Squad members, like homo-bigot ErasOmnius or goat-fucker afanniosos.)
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

In thread 'Orthodox Herbertarians' on FED2k, arnoldo wrote:Are there parallels between Orthodox Jews who reject the authority of Jesus, based on his sonship to the father, and whose teachings they allege were taken over by the Apostle Paul. The parallel would be that Orthodox Herbertarians only accept as cannon the writings of FH and reject the writings of his son BH; whom they claim the writing process was largely taken over by KJA. If this parallel is not valid then what do the OH'ers stand for???
What!? BH is like Jesus and KJA is like Paul... no, that's not valid, it's retarded. At least this analogy proves that he has a pretty solid grasp of Jewish Orthodoxy... not. Who is this guy?
Pauly Walnuts wrote:Hassidim, but I don't believe 'im.
"I must admit, you have an astonishingly good idea there, Doctor...."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I decided I'd had enough of FED2k for a while the other night when I saw the little asshat piggle fucker trying to tell a Jew that his (and, basically, the traditional Jewish) interpretation of a passage of Isaiah was a bit of "a stretch."

The interior of the sun would not be hell hot enough for that fucker. :twisted:
SadisticCynic

Post by SadisticCynic »

SandChigger wrote:I decided I'd had enough of FED2k for a while the other night when I saw the little asshat piggle fucker trying to tell a Jew that his (and, basically, the traditional Jewish) interpretation of a passage of Isaiah was a bit of "a stretch."

The interior of the sun would not be hell hot enough for that fucker. :twisted:
Never been to FED2K before. Reading about Isaiah at the moment. Had a look. Never going there again. :)
The list of topics in the Politics, Religion, Whatever Forum is scary.
Ah English, the language where pretty much any word can have any meaning! - A Thing of Eternity
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Their PRP is FAR more the sewer than Politics here.

The "Christians" over there are living down to every bad stereotype ever dreamt up about the religion. Or at least the ones I adhere to: they're ignorant, prejudiced, hypocritical and self-righteous. About the only one of them who seems sincere to me is Edric, and he's stayed out of the majority of the recent bullshit.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandChigger wrote:Their PRP is FAR more the sewer than Politics here.
They seemed pretty volatile over there, considering they banned me on my second post, in which I said that one of those dudes needed to move to Uganda, and while he was there try to get himself laid. I still think that was p r e t t y tame considering what he was saying (and especially considering what I've gotten away with here :wink: :P ).
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yeah. I alluded to the Cunt for Christ (Hwi) being more canine than human in nature (something like, "When I want to hear you bark, I'll pull your chain.") and got a day ban for "dehumanizing" another board member. :roll:

"Here, doggy!" seems rather tame compared to the shit that's been slung since. And when arny started his "asymmetrical warfare/terrorism" thread, I told him to remember Scytale's "You are not a sex object" admonition to Mohiam, only substituting "thinker", and one of the mods told me I was off-topic, so I left the thread. Almost two weeks later another mod pops back in and tells me and another poster to keep it civil and not to post if we've nothing constructive to contribute.

Delayed reaction, much?

Meh.

There's more to the homosexual bashing over there than meets the eye, though. I don't know what ErasOmnius' real beef is (evidently there are two middle-age yuppy gays living in his neighborhood, so maybe it's just the ole simple jealousy routine), but it looks like Hwi is one of those CLASSIC dumbass bints who falls in love with a gay man even though she knows from the start he is gay and then gets her panties all twisted and bunched up her perschwanky when she confesses her love and gets rebuffed. It's pretty funny if you read everything she posts with that possibility in mind. ;)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Poor arny! Little guy sure seems to be hurtin' something fierce! He's shat out some more of his very special fanfic, mixing Dune & Pandora in a nice creamy fecal mess of pulpishly BAD writing:

http://forum.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/view ... 1667#71667" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yum! :laughing:
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

SandChigger wrote:Poor arny! Little guy sure seems to be hurtin' something fierce! He's shat out some more of his very special fanfic, mixing Dune & Pandora in a nice creamy fecal mess of pulpishly BAD writing:

http://forum.dunenovels.com/phpBB2/view ... 1667#71667" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yum! :laughing:
Silly guy. Again he will not be able to join the competition.
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

My first reaction is that this is a bunch of poorly-written drivel by some kind of miserable twat. However, it's very possible that this is all just over my head because, apparently, Arnoldo "writes like" James Joyce.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Serkanner wrote:Silly guy. Again he will not be able to join the competition.
Yeah. I got to wondering earlier today if I should amend the rules slightly to disqualify anything submitted first to our contest and then reposted elsewhere. ;)

But when I thought about it some more, I realized even he probably isn't that stupid. He'd be announcing that he was the author, and that would probably prejudice the judges against his submission. :lol:
merkin muffley wrote:apparently, Arnoldo "writes like" James Joyce.
The key word being apparently. It's just a surface resemblance.

Dig into Joyce and there's wild things beneath the surface.

Dig into arnoldo and there's... moldy tortillas and refried bean farts.
merkin muffley

Post by merkin muffley »

SandChigger wrote:
merkin muffley wrote:apparently, Arnoldo "writes like" James Joyce.
The key word being apparently. It's just a surface resemblance.

Dig into Joyce and there's wild things beneath the surface.

Dig into arnoldo and there's... moldy tortillas and refried bean farts.
I'm going to take this a step further and propose that the only thing arnoldo's writing has in common with James Joyce is the English language, and barely that.
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

boardadmin
Site Admin

Posted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:07 pm Post subject: Re: Great schools of DUNE
liebkraft wrote:
I just read this via RSS-Feed:
A new series was announced this week by authors Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson. Heading back toward the formation of the Dune universe, Brian and Kevin will start working on their latest creation, THE SISTERHOOD OF DUNE, which will focus on the formation of the Bene Gesserit school.
More titles coming in this series will be announced in the near future....

Great to hear that there'll be more Dune-novels in the future, but I really hope that BH and KJA finish the other two books first before they start this new series. Also I'd like to know in which timeframe it'll be set and which schools are going to be featured, so far I can think of:
- BG
- Suk
- Guild
- Mentats
- Assassins
The BG for certain (obviously)
Suk (no)
Guild (??)
Mentats (Possibly)
Assassins (Swordmasters, perhaps)
Time-frame -- around 0 BG
These books will be coming out before Leto of Dune and The Throne of Dune.

Don't say this, but I think he might have forgotten that the Guild is a Great School.
Serkanner
Administrator

Post by Serkanner »

Well ... I think he has, because at the mentat school he added "possibly". If he knew the Guild was one of the great schools he would have used possibly as well, not?
"... the mystery of life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience."

“There is no escape—we pay for the violence of our ancestors.”

Sandrider: "Keith went to Bobo's for a weekend of drinking, watched some DVDs,
and wrote a Dune Novel."
A Thing of Eternity

Post by A Thing of Eternity »

Serkanner wrote:Well ... I think he has, because at the mentat school he added "possibly". If he knew the Guild was one of the great schools he would have used possibly as well, not?
Yeah, I initially thought the ?? meant he didn't know if they would get a book, but then when I saw what he wrote for the mentat school I realized it had to mean something else.

Would be pretty dumb for them to do a series of more than 2 books and NOT include one of the two remaining Great Schools.
Sev

Post by Sev »

I swear the guy is getting progressively dumber over there - Spanky has already blogged about them at length. How long until the entire site gets jettisoned trough sheer embarassment?
Freakzilla - "Apparently we can only aspire to be the 13th biggest Dune fan since we are not family or in the HLP."

Byron - "Are you trying to irk me?"
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

A Thing of Eternity wrote:Would be pretty dumb for them to do a series of more than 2 books and NOT include one of the two remaining Great Schools.
Be carefull not to overestimate them. :naughty:
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Let not then thy left hand know what thy mouthpiece speweth!

:lol:

Dumber. Than. Riverbed. Stones. :laughing-rolling:
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
SandRider
Watermaster

Post by SandRider »

I don't think Spanky understands what Frank meant by "Great Schools" ... Merritt obviously doesn't ....

Suk, Ginaz, Dar Al-Hikman, mentats, et al &etc are not of the "Great Schools" formed after the Butlerian Jihad
"The Great Revolt took away a crutch," she said. "It forced human minds to
develop. Schools were started to train human talents. "
"Bene Gesserit schools?"
She nodded. "We have two chief survivors of those ancient schools: the Bene
Gesserit and the Spacing Guild. The Guild, so we think, emphasizes almost pure
mathematics. Bene Gesserit performs another function."
we can speculate as to what "chief suvivors" means - and I think maybe the mentat "training" is a part of that,
but it seems to me that if Frank had meant the Suk medical schools to be of the "Great Schools", he would
have said so; I think the Suks and the "swordmaster" "schools" were of a later origin ....

and how can Merritt fix his mouth to say something like this ? that boy don't never learn nothin' ....
These books will be coming out before Leto of Dune and The Throne of Dune.
................ I exist only to amuse myself ................
ImageImage

I personally feel that this message board, Jacurutu, is full of hateful folks who don't know
how to fully interact with people.
~ "Spice Grandson" (Bryon Merrit) 08 June 2008