Wanna go commando with KJA?

Moderators: ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos, Freakzilla

TheDukester

Re: Wanna go commando with KJA?

Post by TheDukester »

SandChigger wrote:Seems B. Conway is a bit ruffled, telling me and TheDukester to "slither back" to our "dark place" here on Jacurutu. :D
What a clown.

Sadly, he begins to bore me. I don't want to waste any more good lines on such a blatant fanboy; they're a dime a dozen.

One last message for you to take back to your master, Conway: :obscene-birdiedoublered:
"Anything I write will be remembered and listed in bibliographies on Dune for several hundred years ..." — some delusional halfwit troll.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

That's MR Conway to you, Mr TheDukester. :lol:

He must have been letting his "inner Orc run free" with that LotR-heavy post I saw yesterday. ;)

Would it be wrong to see a connection between his fanatical allegiance to Kevin and his membership in a fringe cult in real life? :shock:
Nekhrun
Icelandic Wiener

Post by Nekhrun »

Time for this one again?

"If he was here to discuss Dune, he sure as hell picked a dumb way to do it." -Omphalos :character-cookiemonster:

Happy Memorial Day everyone! -James C. Harwood

"Three of my videos have over 100 views."
"Over 500 views for my 'Open Question' video." -Nebiros
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Yep, it's always time for that one. :lol:

Conway Twit, the Amazon crooner of KJA love songs, has come back with more blah blah.

And suddenly I remembered something else he has forgotten (besides lots of details about Dune): the "ignore this customer" feature! :D
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
chanilover

Post by chanilover »

His 'bulge' looks rubbish. He'd be better off shoving one of his crappy books down the front of his cheap looking jeans for effect.
"You and your buddies and that b*tch Mandy are nothing but a gang of lying, socially maladjusted losers." - St Hypatia of Arrakeen.
Ampoliros

Post by Ampoliros »

did I miss a thread or blog somewhere? where's the b.conway smack goin down?
Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Freakzilla
Lead Singer and Driver of the Winnebego

Post by Freakzilla »

Ampoliros wrote:did I miss a thread or blog somewhere? where's the b.conway smack goin down?
Amazon, I think.
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
Tleszer

Post by Tleszer »

Freakzilla wrote:
Ampoliros wrote:did I miss a thread or blog somewhere? where's the b.conway smack goin down?
Amazon, I think.
Yup. KJA Special Forces! :lol:
DUNE, as interpreted by a blue man with a green tushie
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Started in the Dune Group discussion thread on KJASF.

Last time I looked (yesterday morning?) he was on the "Counting down the days!" thread on the Jessica's Wind page.

He reads too many different things to keep track of the details in any one series; at least that's his excuse for the Other Memory thing (=Why would the Baron be in Alia's Other Memory?!).

If that's the level of his Dune knowledge, no fucking wonder he doesn't get the problems with McDune. Sorry, but amateur fanboys regurgitating stuff we've already dealt with really aren't worth my time. :)
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

SandChigger wrote:He reads too many different things to keep track of the details in any one series; at least that's his excuse for the Other Memory thing (=Why would the Baron be in Alia's Other Memory?!).
He actually said that or his fanboys did???
Paul of Dune was so bad it gave me a seizure that dislocated both of my shoulders and prolapsed my anus.
~Pink Snowman
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

The fanboy, B. Conway Twitty, did. Damn ... make me unhide his comments, then. From one the other day:
I don't recall, and don't have time to research it this minute, but I do not recall Frank Herbert ever saying that the Bene Gesserit memory was "Ancestral" in nature, but was more of a collective memory pool of prior Bene Geserit's who had passed the "agony". The Baron had not done so, nor had Serena (unless, as you postulate, one of the many clones that Erasmus made ended up in the sisterhood). If it was ancestral in nature, then why didn't she hear Duke Leto? It would have been just as plausible for the Duke and the Baron to battle for control of her soul.
(N.B. I never wrote anything about one of the Erasmus clones ending up in the BG, only that one of them would have had to have offspring for Serena's genetic material to have been passed on.)

Then from a later one:
Hence the comment I made above about needing to go back and check. I read a lot of books in a lot of different genres, and though I tend to reread my favorites over and over, I do not memorize them to the smallest detail.
Sorry, but if the "small detail" that OM is primarily ancestral (the BG RM memory is from Sharing) is something not worth remembering, it's hard to tell what else this bozo has forgotten or is "remembering" wrong.

AND THIS JUST IN:

Some little pretard wants to be Friends with me over on Facebook. Looks like it's Smack the Dumb Puppy Time again! :lol:
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

What a fucking pussy, can't take the fuckin heat.

Rob
Freakzilla

Post by Freakzilla »

I imagine the guy is right. Does he not understand that is what bothers us? That if you're going to write Dune "canon" and call yourself the biggest Dune fan, you'd better have it memorized.
~Pink Snowman
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Freakzilla wrote:That if you're going to write Dune "canon" and call yourself the biggest Dune fan, you'd better have it memorized.
Fucking by rote. :mad:
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

Freakzilla wrote:I imagine the guy is right. Does he not understand that is what bothers us? That if you're going to write Dune "canon" and call yourself the biggest Dune fan, you'd better have it memorized.
Apologists never understand that issue. Ever.
Doesn't matter if it's KJA writing Dune or McG making Terminator movies. Needy fans praise anything with the label of their favorite franchise and never hold the end result to the high standard of the original. These "fans" would rather resent us for the critical insight they lack than admit they are wrong to defend a shit product.
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

I found a thread on Amazon this morning about abuse of their review system; our good friend Conway Twitty was there, shooting his mouth off about a group of fans disgruntled because KJA & what's-his-name are "extending the series."

He doesn't even come close to getting it. :roll:
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Conways stance of misunderstanding the points raised in the Amazon thread are just that, a stance. He obviously grasps the OH posters points completely but can't acknowledge them because his position is undefendable.
GamePlayer
70mm God

Post by GamePlayer »

I'd call that a win :)
"They can chew you up, but they gotta spit you out."
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Yar :)
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, I guess being a super cybersucker of KJA has its ... benefits? (For lack of a better word.) Found this on Conway Twit's website, Armiesofchaos.com:
The Winds of Dune advance reading copy was a pleasant surprise today [=Thursday, May 21st, 2009]. It’s not due out until August, and I was really looking forward to it, as I am an avowed Duneitic. For those of you that follow the Dune Universe, Winds of Dune picks up just after Dune Messiah, when Paul walks off into the desert, leaving his sister Alia to rule in his stead, until his infant children come of age at the beginning of Children of Dune. I’m curious to see what Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson have in store for this sixteen or so year gap in Frank Herbert’s books.

Of course I will post a review of Winds of Dune as soon as I have taken the time to read it.
Well, yeah, I would hope that he would read it before posting his review ... especially with five-stars on Amazon. (Wanna bet this fucker eventually ends up in their Vine program? :roll: )

And "Duneitic"? He really can't spell, can he? But that reminds me of something, oddly ... what is it? Oh yeah!

Duneitics ... by L. Ron cHubbard! :P

And he really does need to review his Dune facts. Hey, Conway! If the twins are nine years old in Children of Dune, how the fuck can you have a "sixteen or so year gap" between that book and Messiah?

Moron. Read the REAL Dune books again, not just the shit that gushes out from between Kevin J. Anderson's fat ass cheeks. :roll:
Bijaz

Post by Bijaz »

SandChigger wrote:Well, I guess being a super cybersucker of KJA has its ... benefits? (For lack of a better word.) Found this on Conway Twit's website, Armiesofchaos.com:
The Winds of Dune advance reading copy was a pleasant surprise today [=Thursday, May 21st, 2009]. It’s not due out until August, and I was really looking forward to it, as I am an avowed Duneitic. For those of you that follow the Dune Universe, Winds of Dune picks up just after Dune Messiah, when Paul walks off into the desert, leaving his sister Alia to rule in his stead, until his infant children come of age at the beginning of Children of Dune. I’m curious to see what Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson have in store for this sixteen or so year gap in Frank Herbert’s books.

Of course I will post a review of Winds of Dune as soon as I have taken the time to read it.
Well, yeah, I would hope that he would read it before posting his review ... especially with five-stars on Amazon. (Wanna bet this fucker eventually ends up in their Vine program? :roll: )

And "Duneitic"? He really can't spell, can he? But that reminds me of something, oddly ... what is it? Oh yeah!

Duneitics ... by L. Ron cHubbard! :P
El Con Hackerson
:D
They may take yairrrr Frreedom, but they ken nivverrrr take yairrrr Duuuunnne!
Skibum

Post by Skibum »

Ronald Craig > all
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Well, um, not really, but we don't mention that one here. :P

I was told off by a Thai girl called Thaigirl (from Thailand, no less, isn't that imaginative). She's going to ignore me and my ilk from now on.

¥ippee! I have ilk again! I don't think I've had ilk since TAZ on DN! :lol:
Omphalos
Inglorious Bastard

Post by Omphalos »

SandChigger wrote:¥ippee! I have ilk again! I don't think I've had ilk since TAZ on DN! :lol:
Psst! "Ilk" means those who are like you.

And what's up with the yen thingie?

The New & Improved Book Review Blog

Goodnight Golden Path!
indyman911

Post by indyman911 »

I'm no longer a member of the "special" forces but I died laughing when Chigger posted the pretard saying there was 16 years between Messiah and Children. Are the mini-series now cannon over Frank's books also? Just asking. (told ya I was lurking. ha ha)