Vista

Moderators: Freakzilla, ᴶᵛᵀᴬ, Omphalos

inhuien

Post by inhuien »

If fear you predate me by 8PY, I arrived the year Mr. Aldrin said contact light.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

Um...the other guy strong armed the mic away from him. ;)

I remember that day that summer quite well, even now. I was outside playing in the back yard and my mom called me in to watch the special coverage on TV. Tripped and scuffed my knee on the way in on the back porch with its annoying one small step. :D
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

Mandy wrote:What the fuck is wrong with you? DO YOU HAVE TO USE PROFANITY? You have no idea who I am or where I'm from. I don't need a history lesson from you YES YOU DO.especially since you don't know what the hell you're talking about. YES, I DO. I didn't steal any land from anyone YES YOU DID, and I do for the United States everyday that I pay taxes and abide by the laws, IS THAT ALL? what the fuck have you done for this country? ON THE FRONT LINES EVERYDAY DEFENDING IDI....BRIGHT GIRLS LIKE YOU.

You haven't got the right to tell me to get out of my home, then rant like an idiot when I tell you I have as much or more right to be here than you do. Never have you read me bitching about America, but I have that right if I choose, this is a free country.
IS IT NOW?

when I said MOVE OUT I meant move out of an area that does not serves you well. You're the one saying YOU was here first, or YOUR family was here first, you brought the issue up. You start, I finish. But, with facts an decent use of the English language. All I see you write is F... this & thaat. Can you express your self without having to use profanity. Rant like an idiot? Just because you lost the argument when I gave you a little history OF YOUR OWN PLACE OF BIRTH. Do you care about its history?
Do you care about the truth? Or just when is convinient to push your agenda?
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

You know what Mandy,ninti, whatever? You are a BRIGHT GIRL, AREN'T YOU? :roll:
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

SandChigger wrote:Don't you just love Latins? So...passionate! :D

Anyway, since you ask:
fantomas wrote:How old are you?
The year of my birth is the same whether viewed from above or below. ;)

:?

I love you too!
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

Tyrant wrote:
SandChigger wrote:
Are you an Ox, then? ;)

(^^^ That's another hint, Fantomas.)
1961??...i just knew there was a 2 year old in on the jfk conspiracy :x :x
(if you watch the film you can see a little baby chigger on the grassy knoll)
oliver stone eat your heart out
:)
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

Mandy, Ninti, whatever? hmmm that sounds awfully familiar. Are you getting pointers from someone? Your offended act is familiar as well :)

You made so many assumptions about me during your idiotic rant that I don't even know where to begin. First of all you assume that you have the right to tell me to get out, when clearly you don't. You assume that all I do is bitch about my country, when you do not know me. You assume that you are somehow better than others who've come to this country because you are a political refugee and not some poor immigrant. You assume I'm Irish or Italian. You assume I'm Caucasian. You assume that I somehow stole this land from Native Americans.. you assume I'm not a Native American. You assume I don't know the history of this country. You assume that your version of propaganda is the correct version.

Your last little rant is the most hilarious one yet. Decent use of the English language? Please fuckly, you are barely coherent. At least you didn't use all caps this time. What agenda am I pushing here? What makes you think you know the history of America better than I do? Nothing you've said so far has made me believe you know how to wipe your own ass, let alone give a history lesson.

Hope the profanities didn't offend your delicate sensibilities too much. :roll:
Fantômas

Post by Fantômas »

I think we should talk about Dune. or not.
Mandy
Cat Herder

Post by Mandy »

That's fine with me, you stop attacking me and I'll stop responding to those attacks. YOU ARE A BRIGHT BOY, AREN'T YOU? :wink:
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

wow...first real drama on the board..let me get my popcorn as we watch this episode of 'one life to live' :? :? :?
Your friendly neighborhood Tyrant!!!
orald

Post by orald »

Heck, you're both wrong, Mandy and Fantomas.

You see, as the true son of God all this earth belongs to me, so you're both on my property. Now get the frak outta my north-american backyard or I'll put a hole in both yer heads with my shotgun! :x

*Now where's Pardot's shotgun when you need it?*

As to the original topic, my neighboor got herself a new laptop with Vista.
Vista sucks.
I use XP.
Vista sucks.
In memory of Perach, who suffered and died needlessly.

I wish I could have been with you that one last time.
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

orald wrote:Heck, you're both wrong, Mandy and Fantomas.

You see, as the true son of God all this earth belongs to me, so you're both on my property. Now get the frak outta my north-american backyard or I'll put a hole in both yer heads with my shotgun! :x

*Now where's Pardot's shotgun when you need it?*

As to the original topic, my neighboor got herself a new laptop with Vista.
Vista sucks.
I use XP.
Vista sucks.

lol..way to back up your vista sucks theory.. just keep typing it and maybe itll suck worse than xp :roll: :roll: :roll:
orald

Post by orald »

Glad you agree with me there, Tyrant.

Vista sucks.

:P

Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

orald wrote:Glad you agree with me there, Tyrant.

Vista sucks.

:P
ok..here i am..prepared to bitch at you..or make a sarcastic comment..or something like that...but then i look at your avatar of frank herbert..and i cant ...feels like im arguing with frank or something (lol..i'd like to see someone win that debate).... thats cheating you bastard :x :x :x
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

Two questions :

1) Is this the Flame room? :|

2) Is this thread going to last 300 or 400 post or more with blinkis awarded every hundred post? :mrgreen:
Tyrant

Post by Tyrant »

Rakis wrote:Two questions :

2) Is this thread going to last 300 or 400 post or more with blinkis awarded every hundred post? :mrgreen:
lol..im just kidding
orald

Post by orald »

Of course it's cheating, why'd you think I put the old man's picture if not for the hipnotizing affect it has on Duneheads? :D

inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Two answers :

1) It's stating to look that way :D

2) I sure hope so.
SandChigger
KJASF Ground Zero

Post by SandChigger »

inhuien wrote:

2) I sure hope so.
On it! :D
"Let the dead give water to the dead. As for me, it's NO MORE FUCKING TEARS!"
Robspierre

Post by Robspierre »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Not more blinkies!!!! I cannae take it! My eyes my eyes!!!!!!!!!

Rob
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

SandChigger wrote:
inhuien wrote:

2) I sure hope so.
On it! :D
WOOHOO !!! :P :P :P
inhuien

Post by inhuien »

Bored with how XP? You may like to have a look at this the Vista Transformation Pack. I've been playing about with it for about 2 weeks and it's quite nice. The only real down side is you need to have windowblinds installed($19) to get all the Areo options. It uninstalls very cleanly and has zero mal/spyware.
Rakis

Post by Rakis »

I've been using it for 2 months now, very nice...I already had Windowsblind...you know, you can have it for free as a dowload torrent... :)